Revised on 09/11/2020
What are cookies?
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent –through the activation of cookies in your browser– Bodegas Las Cepas will not link the stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase in the cookies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the locale from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the your use of our website. For this we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
-Third-party cookies: The Website may use third-party services that collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses:
(At this point the AGPD suggests including each of the third-party cookies used and the data of said third parties. For obvious reasons, only Google has been included in this model in the use of Analytics because it is the most widespread and common.
You must also indicate those of the Web platform, social networks, remarketing and affiliates)
PURPOSE AND DOMAIN
__ut__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz
2 years from configuration or updating date
web traffic and obtain browsing statistics. More information
|2 years from configuration or updating date|
WordPress: Allows you to analyze web traffic and all its users inevitably install a statistics cookie that tracks and stores your IP in a US company (Automaticc) through a third party (Quantcast) yours is a cookie generally associated with Quantcast They provide website rankings, and the data they collect is also used for audience segmentation.
It expires at the end of the session.
It is used so that the WordPress content manager checks if the browser has cookies activated. It is a third party cookie: WordPress. More information.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
Below you can access the configuration of the most frequent web browsers to accept, install or disable cookies:
By deactivating or deleting cookies, part of the Website will not work or the quality of the website may be affected.